Guests will be collected from their Melbourne accommodation by a professional local guide to enjoy a scenic drive from Melbourne to the Victorian villages of Trentham, Daylesford and Hepburn Springs. This begins a day of galleries, fresh produce, rolling farmland and stone farmhouse buildings. Enjoy morning tea in one of the small historic gold mining villages.
World famous for 72 mineral springs, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a massage and spa treatment at the famous Bathhouse in Hepburn or visit the award winning Convent Gallery with its picturesque gardens overlooking Daylesford.
Alternatively with an itinerary tailored to interests guests privately tour the speciality produce farm 'Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm’ boasting European style gardens and original 1850s buildings or tempt their taste buds with wine tasting at one of the regions cool climate wineries.
Enjoy and savour a delicious lunch at one of Australia’s best regional restaurants the award winning Lake House. Be taken by the natural beauty of the Macedon Ranges Regional Park and Hanging Rock, famous for the world renowned novel film ‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’. It is also home to a wide array of native flora and fauna before returning to Melbourne.
- Luxury vehicle pick-up/drop-off to Melbourne location
- Professional local guide
- Massage and spa treatment at Hepburn Bathhouse
- Bespoke itinerary inc. Trentham Falls, The Convent Gallery, Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm, Macedon Ranges & Hanging Rock
- Lunch at The Lake House Restaurant – one of Australia’s premier regional restaurants. 2-courses with beer, wine or soft-drink
- The townships of Trentham, Daylesford and Hepburn Springs