As the heart of our business, you’ll never miss a beat, checking in guests at luxury properties, troubleshooting any issues that may arise during their stay, inspecting homes after check out and coordinating the preparation of new luxury homes to get them ‘guest ready’ when their owners go away.
You’ll also have the opportunity to feature in an exciting new TV series showcasing how you nimbly handle the twists and turns of your ever changing day-to-day.
LUXICO is also seeking butlers and private chefs.
- You love to make people happy and nothing is too much trouble
- ‘Follow Up’ is your middle name
- A keen eye for detail
- Sound judgement, even under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills
- You can prioritise and know when to delegate
- Highly organised and un-phased by administration
What you’ll do:
- Assist guests to plan their stay
- Prepare properties for guests adding all the little Wow Factors that make Luxico stand out as the market leading luxury accommodation provider in Australia
- Meet and greet guests
- Troubleshoot property issues during guest stay
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients and guests
- Manage all aspects of the client ‘Guest Ready’ process for the set up of new properties, including the development of guest information manuals and administration
- Entry and exit, and routine inspection reports
- Facilitate concierge services and special guest requests
- Coordinate maintenance, utility accounts and tradespeople as needed to resolve issues
- Develop online knowledge base and FAQs for new homes
- Chase down guest reviews, collect and collate feedback from all guests and clients
LUXICO is unlocking the doors to Australia’s most beautiful designer homes whilst their owners are out of town. Our service provides guests with the opportunity to stay in amazing spaces while our landlords earn a great income while they're away.
About Ronde Media
Ronde Media create and produce prime-time TV for Australian and international networks and major streaming services.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in the position please contact us