Arguably the most famous 18 holes in the country, The Australian Golf Course was inaugurated in 1882 and is the oldest in the Commonwealth hosting 19 Australian Open Tournaments. LUXICO is able to offer exclusive access to this course for Luxico guests and property owners followed by a gourmet lunch with matching wines. To add to the sense of occasion, guests will be chauffeured in a luxury Porsche Cayenne from their Luxico property, enjoy use of exclusive Callaway Legacy Golf Clubs, motorised cart with GPS, in-cart refreshments and complimentary driving range balls. In addition, each guests will be given a game day kit inc. Callaway golf balls, Callaway golf glove, golf towel, tees, ball marker and scoring pen.
- Return chauffeured transfers in Porsche Cayenne
- 18 holes of golf at NSW Golf Club in La Perouse
- Use of the latest Callaway Legacy golf clubs
- Electric cart with GPS and refreshments
- 2 course gourmet lunch with wines
- Premium game day kit
Ask your firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this amazing experience.