Collected by chauffeured luxury cars, from Melbourne Luxico properties, this unique private jet tour incorporates three iconic Australian experiences in two states (South Australia and Victoria) in the one day. Within 50 minutes from take-off guests will land amongst the vines of the Coonawarra in South Australia and be whisked across to Wynns Estate for a behind the scenes tour before slipping into a lab coat to try their hand at wine making.
Next stop, the multi award winning Mayura Station in Millicent. Owner Scott deBruin purchased their first live full-blood Wagyu cattle from Japan in 1998 with a vision of producing and marketing highly consistent, premium quality Wagyu beef. Today their 1130-strong herd is raised on a 6000-acre property located in the heart of South Australia’s Limestone Coast. Here guests enjoy a 4 course lunch showcasing the diversity of this premium beef product. Each course is matched with a museum release Coonawarra fine wine.
The return trip completes this memorable experience with a scenic orbit of the iconic 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road in your own private jet before the return chauffeured transfer to guests’ Melbourne accommodation.
- Luxury chauffeur transfers from Melbourne CBD (and surrounds) to Essendon Airport
- Return flights on board a private jet
- Wine tastings and make your own blend experience at Wynns Coonawarra Estate
- Flight from Coonawarra to Millicent
- 4 course meal at Mayura Station's Tasting Room - showcasing Wagyu beef with matching museum release wines
- Low level scenic flight over the 12 Apostles
- All ground transfers while in the region